Monroe County Farm Progress Days
- Must be a high school senior living in Monroe County or have lived in Monroe County at the time of graduation from high school.
- Must be enrolled in a post high school agricultural short course or vocational-technical college program that will not result in a baccalaureate degree.
- Must be under 23 years of age as of January 1st of the application year.
- Can only receive this $250.00 scholarship once.
- You will receive the $250.00 scholarship after you send us verification of completion on one semester and evidence of enrollment in the second semester. Scholarships will not be awarded if you do not meet these criteria.
Name: _______________________________Date of Birth:__________________
Home Address: _____________________________________________________
Home Phone: _________________________School Phone:_________________
Name of High School:________________________________________________
Name of Agricultural School to be attended:_____________________________
Name of Agricultural Course Program to be attended:_____________________
Please state your professional goals upon completion of your educational program on the reverse side of this application.
Monroe County Extension Office
206 South K St
Sparta, WI 54656
You will be notified by May 15th if you have been selected.
This application must be postmarked or delivered no later than April 1, 2020.