- Monroe County is doing our own Outpost this year. We are inviting our LaCrosse County 4-H Friends too. The event will be just over
the county line in Ontario. The dates are Monday June 17-Wednesday, June 19.
- Fees for Monroe County 4-H Members is $35, for non 4-H friends it is $80. You will be invoiced in early May.
REGISTER HERE for Outpost using this link: https://goo.gl/forms/BNkFBPXPJSzDqM4Q2
- All camp registrations are due May 1st. If you are not registered by May 1st you may not receive the $90 scholarship or a spot at camp.
Summer Camp: The July 21-24 Summer Camp at Upham Woods is completely filled.
- Will be held August 4-6 and there are only 80 spots for four counties and the public, so you will want to get signed up soon. You may click here to enroll, Upham Woods Summer Camp.
- There are also 3 other sessions that will be available, two sessions are 7 days and one 4 day. Please refer to the following page for more information, Camp Upham Open Enrollment. The $90 Scholarship can be applied to these camps. You will only receive one scholarship for the summer
- Session 1 – July 7-13
- Session 2 – July 14-20
- Session 5 – August 7-10
- Do not worry about the balance due when you enroll. We have worked with Upham, and you will be invoiced from the Monroe County Extension Office in the beginning of May for your fees after the $85 scholarship is applied.