The Monroe County Club Treasurer’s Book consists of 5 sections separated by tabs. The Extension Office has given each club a binder with the appropriate tabs. After the book is returned to your club please place the contents into the 7 year binder and start the annual binder over.
- Treasurer’s Report- There should be one Treasurer’s Report for each meeting held. They should be organized with the newest on top. If your club did not meet on certain months please enter a sheet of paper saying so.
- Receipts- Each receipt for club expenditures should be attached to a sheet of paper in this section organized with the most recent sheet on top. (You can attach more than one receipt to each page.)
- Deposits- Deposit receipts from the bank should be attached to a sheet of paper in this section organized with the most recent sheet on top. (You can attach more than one receipt to each page.)
- Bank Statements- There should be 12 bank statements organized with the newest on the top. The statements should be July of the previous year through June of the current year. If the club has more than one account, please group the statements by account.
- Ledger- This section should be the checkbook style register accounting for the club’s finances. This could be a handwritten ledger, a digital spreadsheet printed out, or photocopies of the actual checkbook register.
TREASURER’S BOOK – ALL DUE OCTOBER 1ST
|Treasurer’s Book Cover|
|Treasurer’s Book Tabs|
|Club Treasurer’s Report||WORD|
|Treasurer’s Book Evaluation Guide||WORD|